When this project began, the site was called "Homework Direct", and it was intended that it would be connected to the domain name homeworkdirect.com, which was available when I first suggested it back in 2014, and was still available two months ago when I started building this site, but now it appears that a Canadian organisation has bought the domain, and has filled the space with a "Coming Soon" message and offers of notification about their launch. Since the URL I wanted is now unavailable, I will have to either buy the same name with a different TLD (my primary back up at the moment is homeworkdirect.uk) or opt for an entirely differerent name.
Their welcome page contains a form to be notified, but gives no address through which I can contact them. They offer a telephone number, but the cost is prohibitive for people such as myself who would be making an international call by dialling it. I have used icann, whois and netim.com to find a means of communication, and have sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but so far there has been no reply and thus I do not at present know what their website will be about.
I will update this blog in future if further details emerge.